Powered by Blogger.

And the Blog Candy goes to....

Congratulations to Amy A (Stampin' Ink on SCS)! She's the winner of the western-themed blog candy! For a while now I've been admiring the way she uses patterned paper to alter the coolest keepsake boxes ever, so I guess it's appropriate that her name was drawn for this contest! You can see her cool boxes on her blog at http://pepperberrykeepsakes.blogspot.com/. Amy, please PM or email me your address so I can send you your goodies!

Well, whether we call ourselves "collectors of fine patterned papers" (LOL, Lisa!) hoarders, users, or a combination of everything, one thing is for certain..... we LOVE our patterned paper! Thanks for all your comments - I had a blast reading them all! I'm challenging myself this week to use patterned paper on all my projects. So tune in to see what fine eye candy I decide to cut into next!

No comments