Powered by Blogger.

Pink Christmas



Hi friends! Today I'm popping in to share a little bit of inspiration with the new October Not 2 Shabby Paper Pad Club and Stamp & Die of the Month. I love these soft pink  patterns and the Pink Christmas ephemera to match the Pink Christmas pad is simply fabulous.  


For my cards I went with a similar layout for both. I cut the designer paper at 3.75" horizontally and at 5" vertically.  This gives you a 3.75" x 1" piece that you can use for the horizontal panel, and then a 2" x 6" strip you can use for another project.


I let these fun snowflake patterns do most of the background work so that the focus could be on the beautiful ephemera pieces. I added a square of another pattern for a little contrast, matting everything with either silver or rose gold foil cardstock. The sentiments are from the October Stamp/Die of the Month and I embossed them onto circles, then added a few accents with snowflake sequins, pearls, glossy accents, nuvo drops and some glitter.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out all the new Not 2 Shabby products in the shop.



No comments