Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom January 2024 Release Hop

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January Stamp Release Blog Hop.
If you're here from Lee-Ann you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. The complete hop list can be found later in this post.

I love the new Gnome Dies: Breakfast Add ons! They are so fun, and I just couldn't stop putting sprinkles on everything! For this card, I created the donut from sno cone paper and the P13 skin tones pad, adding a bit of inking around the edges with brushed corduroy distress oxide. The Gnome Dies beard and mustache were cut from dark gray cardstock, and I accented with some Ohuhu cool gray markers. 


I gave my sweet little gnomie a matching hat to his donut and couldn't resist adding sprinkles to it, too!
For the ripe raspberry panel, I pulled out the stencil from the Coffee Mug Stencil that had the hearts and straws and stenciled tone on tone onto the panel. I thought the straws could pass for sprinkles. I added an XOXO die cut with the Build a Booth: Alphabet Add Ons, coated it with glossy accents, and then sprinkled glitter on it while it was still wet, for some diy stickles.

The sentiment is from the Sweet Treats set and embossed onto a Stitched Circle and matted with a Scallop Circle. I also used the Rectangle Dies 1 and Scallop Rectangle Dies 1, as well as the Card Mat Dies for the rest of the card. My final touch was a little glaze pen on the stprinkles, some white gel pen accents, and some heart stickers scattered throughout.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day! Don't forget to check out all the fun new stuff in the shop!


Regular Price for the Release Package is $139.93

FREEBIE OFFER: Gnome Crossing
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


10 comments

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love all the sweet details you added!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you matched his hat to the donut!

Judy Rowland said...

Your cards are always so cute!! Thank you for providing the extra details, which are very helpful when trying to create something similar!!

Judy Rowland
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Purple Princess said...

so super sweet

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

More adorable gnomes dies. Jaded Blossom is killing my pocket book.

Cathie said...

This release is sweet! The donuts with sprinkles are adorable.

kiwimeskreations said...

Another sweet card Julee
Blessings
Maxine

Denise Bryant said...

Love the sprinkles! Adorable card, and now I want a donut!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Super cute card! I love the sprinkles on the hat!

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the layers and colors.