Powered by Blogger.

November Divinity Designs Release

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing my guest design creations for the November Divinity Designs release.  This release has a whimsical holiday vibe.


First up is the adorable Snowman Friends set. I colored him up with Copic markers, then cut with the Circles Dies. Then with the image still in the die, I sponged lightly around the edges with light blue ink.
I matted with a Pierced Circles die cut and a regular circle die cut from papers in the Christmas Collection 2019 6 x 6 Paper Pad.


The sentiment from the set is stamped in black, then cut and matted with the Rectangles and Pierced Rectangles Dies. I accented with the Peaceful Poinsettia Dies, then finished off with a snowy background from the same paper collection.


Next up, I used the beautiful Sending Merry Mail set. I colored with Copics, then accented with glitter glue.  I cut and matted with the Circles and Pierced Circles dies  I loved this gorgeous paper from the Christmas Collection 2018 6 x 6 Paper Pad and thought it would make the perfect background for my slimline card.  I cut two sections of the paper with the Slimline Rectangles, then lined them up behind the focal circle element to look like it was all one panel. This is a great way to make your 6x6 paper pads work for slimline cards. I matted with the Slimline Layering Dies using one of the solid papers from the Serenity Snowflakes Slimline Paper Pad. I finished off with the sentiment strip cut with the Slimline Layering Dies.


I went with a slimline design for my third card as well.  This sweet little Christmas train of gnomes from the The Gnome Express Stamp/Die Duo is just so cute. I colored with Copics and then cut with the coordinating die. I grounded the train behind overlapping patterns from the Christmas Collection 2013 6 x 6 Paper Pad  cut with the Circles dies. The third circle is cut from white cardstock, and I embossed the sentiment in gold, and then matted with a Pierced Circles die cut from the Shine Bright Slimline Paper Pad. I added the circles to a panel cut with the Slimline Layering Dies and then mounted on a foam sheet for a little dimension. My finishing touch were three teeny rhinestones to accent the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to hop on over to the Divinity Designs shop to see the whole release!

No comments