Powered by Blogger.

Calm and Bright

Hi friends! I've got another quick little Christmas card for you today.  Here I used the Winter Peace DIGITAL Set printed on a laser printer and then foiled the image and sentiment with my Minc machine.


And miracle of miracles, I was actually able to capture a photo that shows the silver foil off. When unpacking all the Christmas decor this year I realized I have a bit of a thing for reindeer. Our living room kind of looks like a reindeer breeding ground! They're just such noble looking creatures, I can't help myself. But maybe I shouldn't have bought anymore last time I went shopping! {teehee} 

Anyhow, the card layout is simple, just square and circle die cuts with silver mats and a silver ribbon to finish things off.  Quick and easy... the perfect combo this time of year! I just love the soft, serene look to this card, and you already know I'm all about the aqua! {grin}

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're having a fabulously, calm and bright holiday season!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Winter Peace DIGITAL Set (Verve)
Paper: designer paper scrap, shiny silver cardstock (SU!), white
Ink: laser printer
Accessories: silver reactive foil, Minc Machine (Heidi Swapp), silver ribbon (Michael's), square and circle dies



3 comments

Marisa said...

Had me giggling at the deer breeding ground in your living room. Gorgeous card!! Love them in silver!!

Marianne said...

So pretty! Love the soft and peaceful, wintry look.

Purple Princess said...

So very pretty!!