Powered by Blogger.

Bring On the Pumpkin Spice

Hi friends! I'm back with another card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. The hop goes all week long and there are plenty of prizes to be won from over 80 sponsors.  So ink up and link up! {grin}


The new Coffee Please Digi set covers two of my favorite things.. fall and coffee! I seriously haven't had so much fun just coloring and playing with papers in a long time. Here I used four of the images from the Coffee Please Digi and a flipped version of the September Viva la Verve sketch as my inspiration.

The pumpkin cup image fits the Happiness in a Cup Die Set and the pumpkin matches the Pumpkin Spice Die Set, so after coloring with copic markers, cutting them out was a breeze. I used stitched circle and oval dies for the other two images, then layered my papers together, matting with cajun craze cardstock.  I used a little brad from way back when to hang the cup and finished things off with a few nuvo drops.


The Coffee Please Digital Set has been pretty popular so far! Hooray! It's on sale for $3.50 through the end of September and you can download the images immediately in a zip file that includes individual images in both .jpg and .png format as well as a printable pdf that has all the images laid out to print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet.  Our shopping cart is kind of old school, so if you have any problems downloading after you place your order just email and I'll be sure get you the links. 

Alrighty, I hope you have a fabulous Saturday! Thanks so much for hopping by!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Coffee Please Digital Set (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Midnight Haunting (Pebbles), cajun craze (SU!), white (Neenah)
Ink: laser printer, Copic markers, wink of stella glitter pen
Accessories: Pumpkin Spice Die Set, Happiness in a Cup Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), stitched oval, stitched circle and stitched rectangle dies (Cottage Cutz), black Nuvo Drops (Tonic), pumpkin embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

25 comments

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet card! Love the pumpkins on the cup!

Karen Aicken said...

Another great card - your cards just seem to jump out at me in the Thumbnails. Thanks for the digi - purchased mine this morning. :-)

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is gorgeous, Julee! I love the bright colors in the pumpkin! It all looks amazing!
Take Care!
Michele

Shanna Slater said...

Headed to buy this set today :) Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!!


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Migdalia said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stamp set!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Carmela said...

I love your card! Love the pumpkin paper and the cup with the pumpkins is gorgeous. Great job on the coloring and blending!

Allie said...

Gorgeous fall card and your colouring is fantastic! Really loving this new digi set!

Karen Day said...

More loveliness! Hope I have time to ink these up tonight :o)

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Lovely card! That embossing folder looks so cool - do I spy a pumpkin in the embossing? Love how you hung the cup on a brad :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fabulous, Julee. I love it!
Karen L

~amy~ said...

Julee, your card is a BEAUTY!!!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Julee!!! I used your stamps for my coffee card too.

Lori Turner said...

Another GORGEOUS card for the hop, Julee! Love the pumpkin background!

StampingbugKerry said...

Beautiful card. Love the layout too!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! You keep pushing me on that digi set! It is so beautiful! And always love your makes...

Hetty said...

Oh the colors are so vibrant! I LOVE your card, Julee.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty card; love all the yummy layers.

New Creations said...

So many wonderful layers, absolutely so pretty!

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Ann said...

I just love your card. All those cute elements are just perfect.

Billie A said...

Fun images and love the colors and layout

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and love the design and colors.

Purple Princess said...

great stamp set!!

VanessaB said...

just love the design of this and the pretty fall colored images :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Love your creativity!!! Stunning card!!!