Powered by Blogger.

Stay Cool and a Video


Hi friends! It's the 10th of the month and time for the monthly video Inspiration Hop at Not 2 Shabby. You can find the full collaboration playlist here and watch all the hop videos back to back.

I'm playing with the July Box of the Month this month, and I had so much fun creating a little ensemble with the papers and ephemera. My video shows a short little process video of how to make a little lemonade tube drink pouch with a 4" square, some patterned paper, and ephemera. Watch it below or on my YouTube channel.



My card to go with my little treat features the Sweeter than Sugar paper pad and Sweeter than Sugar Ephemera. I think this little girl image is so sweet and noticed that the glasses in the Tutti Frutti Ephemera fit her face. So I  fussy cut around them, added some glossy accents and glitter and set it aside to dry.



The stitched square, hearts, and the sentiment banner are dies in the EZ Wonder Die #1 Add On set, which is currently available for preorder. The blue square is from the Spring Watercolor paper pad and the other papers are from the Sweeter than Sugar pad. I finished off with a sentiment from one of the stamp sets in this month's box, then added a couple of patterned paper hearts.

The treat holder holds two drink packets. I used crystal light raspberry lemonade, since it's my favorite and seemed to fit the theme of the papers. I started with the 4" square die cut from the EZ Wonder Die #1 Add On, scoring at 1" and 2.75", then rotating a quarter turn and scoring at 1/2". I then burnished the folds and applied adhesive down the long side of the 1.25" panel, as well as the 1/2" at the bottom. Fold together. To add a fun bottom, I used a paper crimper to give that crimped look at the bottom.  


I embellished with more Sweeter than Sugar Ephemera, twine, a sentiment from one of the sets in the box of the month, and some sparkling enamel dots.  The topper is a 1.5" x 4.5" piece of cardstock with a piece of ephemera added on dimensional foam tape on just the upper portion.  You can use this piece to write a little note to the recipient.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative day!   


1 comment

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fabulous set, love the bright happy paper and image. x