Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom May Release Sneaky Peek Day 2


Hi friends! I'm back with Day 2 of sneak peeks for the May Jaded Blossom Release! Today we're shining our spotlights on the Build a Booth: Garden Add Ons, Plants For Sale stamp set, and Vine Stencil.
I love banners on cards, and the flower banner in the Build a Booth: Garden Add Ons was calling my name. I've got a few birthdays coming up, so wanted to make a simple design that still brought the punch.]


I selected some Prima papers I've been itching to use and cut them with the previously released Stylized Rectangle Dies. I then added a vellum layer over the flower print to tone it down, and embossed a sentiment from the previously released Hello Beautiful stamp set in black.  Then it was time to build my garland/banner. I cut the banner and flowers from coordinating prints of paper, then layered all together, doubling up on the flowers with the large and small flowers and slightly curling the edges of the top flowers for some dimension. I finished off with some rhinestone bling for the flower centers, and rounded the corners of my card base to mimic the curves in the stylized rectangles.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! You'll definitely want to check out what my other teamies are sharing with today's fabulous reveals for more inspiration. Products will be available individually on Thursday, May 11, but you can buy the whole release now in the Gott Have it Now package. I'll be back tomorrow with another sneaky peek! See you then.


  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

May 2023 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Stamp w/ Outline Die

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $60+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $155.99

3 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Julee this is exquisite - love how you layered the vellum over the paper, and then added that fabulous floral banner.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous card, love the vellum and the string of flowers, such pretty paper and shape too.
Faith x

Beatrice said...

What a beautiful card you designed & esp. liked that you layered vellum over the paper!