Powered by Blogger.

April Showers Mini Release

Hi friends! Welcome to another week. It's an exciting day because Jaded Blossom is bringing a fabulous new mini release to you today. It's the April Showers mini release and has some super cute goodies!



We have four new items available! 

Gnome Dies Weather Add Ons $33.99

Diagonal Card Mat Die $19.99

Rainy Days $15.99

Rainy Days Outline Dies $16.99

We also have a select few items on sale that go with our release. 

Now onto my projects for today...
First up, my gnomes need to represent! {grin} I love the sweet rain boots and rain hat in the new Gnome Dies: Weather Add Ons set. Aren't they adorable? I used some yellow polka dot paper and black accents, then added the rest of the gnome parts from the original Gnome Dies set. The umbrella is die cut from a blue print, then I added some shading with a Copic marker.  


For the background of my slimline, I wanted some rain, so stenciled a soft blue onto patterned paper with the Raindrop Stencil. I wanted a bit of gloss, so then went over the stencil again with a 3D gloss gel.  Once things were dry, I glued it all together and added a sentiment from the new Rainy Days set, die cut with the coordinating Rainy Days Outline Dies.


This release also includes an awesome new card mat die. I just love this new Diagonal Card Mat Die, and decided to cut it out in rainbow colors, then piece together. Once my background was complete, I pulled out the previously released Kawaii Weather set to go with the rainbow sentiment in the Rainy Days set. I colored with Copics and added a little Frosted Lace stickles to the clouds.  The sun is from the Gnome Dies: Weather Add Ons set and I accented with a few heart shaped embellishments.

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

3 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are adorable, lovely rainbow and colours, Happy cards. Crafting Happiness Challenge has a challenge with rain as the theme.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

How lovely these cards are Julee - I also love that background die, and the way you have used it here to complement the rainbow is stunning. A fun gnome add on set also
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so super cute