Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Birthday Wishes

Hi friends! I'm popping in today with a shabby little birthday card I made with a sentiment from the Sentimental Wishes set and the Lavender collection from Prima. I had a lot of fun making this one.


The sentiment is stamped and embossed onto a piece of ephemera.  Then I layered a few scraps of Prima papers together and glued them together, inking with old photo distress ink for an aged look.  Next I took one of the Prima paper butterflies and applied just a bit of watered down Plum Tuckered Out Vibez to the vellum wings.  For embellishments, I added tickets and another butterfly from the ephemera collection, then a bit of cheesecloth, some vintage lace and some paper flowers from my stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderfully creative day today.

Enabler's List
Stamps: Sentimental Wishes (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Lavender, St. Tropez (Prima), Cream (Neenah)
Ink: antique linen distress, black archival (Ranger), Plum Tuckered Out Vibez (Shimmerz)
Accessories: Lavender ephemera, Lavender paper tickets,  Lavender Aislinne butterfly (Prima), clear embossing powder, paper distresser, paper flowers, lace, cheesecloth

3 comments

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and colors.

Purple Princess said...

Just gorgeous!!

Christi Flores said...

This card is absolutely breathtaking!! I love the butterfly, the paper flower, and those colors!! Wow!!