Powered by Blogger.

He is Risen

Hi friends! I'm happy to say there's a new Verve stamp set in the store today!  Hooray! The Risen Savior set is officially part of our upcoming April release, but I've added it to the store early since Easter is just around the corner! And since all of our stamps are on sale this month, you can pick it up at 30% off! Double hooray!

My card uses the March Viva la Verve sketch and you can even sneak a peek at a border die set that's coming in the April release. I pulled out some St. Tropez papers by Prima for this shabby chic card and used a piece of ephemera also from the St. Tropez collection. It had a bit of wording in the center, so I covered that with gesso and then stamped the sentiment from Risen Savior in the center.  Lots of distressing, a bit of seam binding and upholstery thread, and a pretty paper flower finish things off.


I've been wanting a new Easter stamp set for some time, but these early Easters keep sneaking up on me. This year, I just decided to move forward even if the manufacturing timelines were cutting things close. Hope you enjoy this inspirational set. I have lots of ideas running through my head... just hope I can make time for them all!


Enabler's List
Stamps: Risen Savior (Verve Stamps)
Paper: St. Tropez (Prima), crumb cake (SU!), cream (Neenah)
Ink: antique linen, vintage photo distresss (Ranger), Coffee Archival (Ranger)
Accessories: Lacey Trim Duo Die Set (releasing April 2018 from A Cut Above by VERVE), St. Tropez ephemera (Prima), gesso, upholstery thread, flower and leaf (Prima), seam binding, paper distresser


3 comments

Purple Princess said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! Absolutely stunning!! I have really been struggling with mojo lately. Maybe it's time for some new stamps ;)

Gail said...

A beautiful card with a true message - TFS and for the challenge