Powered by Blogger.

Sending You Love

Hi friends! This morning I've added an all new digi to the Verve shop along with two updated digis from years past. On my card today, I'm showcasing the new additions I included in the updated Love From Me DIGITAL Set (this set was available as a limited time download in Jan/Feb 2017).


I started with the heart mug, because I have a serious little thing about coffee mugs. They make me smile. Especially ones with hearts!  I printed the PDF (which is already laid out and sized for cardmaking) on my laser printer, then colored with copics and cut with the coordinating Happiness in a Cup Die Set.  I also colored the hearts, fussy cut, then added morning dew Nuvo drops to all the hearts.  The sentiment is cut with the stitched rectangle from the Falling Leaves Die Set.  The rest of the card was just layering papers, adding black accents and finishing off with a red and white polka dot bow.


The layout is the January Viva la Verve Sketch.  The sketch continues through February 1, so you still have a couple weeks to play along!

Well, that's it for now.  I had a doozy of a dentist appointment yesterday and my mouth is sore! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Love From Me DIGITAL Set (Verve)
Paper: Darling (Authentique) and Forever My Always (Pebbles Inc.), basic black (SU!), white (Neenah)
Ink: laser printer, copic markers
Accessories: Falling Leaves Die Set, Happiness in a Cup Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), border die (MFT), ribbon (SU!)

6 comments

Migdalia said...

This is so SUPER sweet! Love the coffee mug & sentiment!
My sister has a thing for coffee mugs too..LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


JoAnn said...

Love your sweet card. The coffee mug is so cute with the hearts and that sentiment. The red polka dot bow is a great accent.
Have a great weekend - hope your mouth feels better.

Marlena M. said...

Your bow is perfection and your cup is so cute! Praying your mouth is better soon Julee~

Marisa said...

Hearts make me happy and love that big polka dotted bow and colour combo too!

Eileen said...

Your card has everything I love...polka dots, hearts, coffee and bows! Swoon

Purple Princess said...

Very sweet card!