Powered by Blogger.

Pumpkin Spice Season



Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with some autumn vibes featuring the Not 2 Shabby September Box of the Month. This box is gorgeous, filled with tons of pumpkin spice goodness and fall imagery. Today I'm sharing the first three cards I made with the kit.


I started my crafty session by stamping out all the images in the three stamp sets included in the box, then coloring with Copic markers that coordinate with the Pumpkin Spice paper pads included in the box. I selected a few sentiments from one of the stamp sets in the box and stamped them on plain cardstock, then cut and matted with an assortment of EZ Wonder dies and add-ons.


I tried to let my Brother Scan 'n Cut do the cutting, but it's alignment is on the fritz, so I ended up trimming some of the images by hand. I chose some papers from the gorgeous Pumpkin Spice paper pad together and then put my cards together, adding lots of sparkle and glossy accents to the stamped mages.  For embellishment I used the Pumpkin Spice Sparkling Enamel Dots as well as a few die cut hearts from the EZ Wonder add-ons.


For my third card, I created my own patterned paper by stamping several of the leaf and pumpkin images from the box randomly all over the card base. The subscription box is currently sold out, but you can add yourself to the waitlist to be notified when a spot opens up.  You can also purchase the papers and ephemera individually in the shop.  Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous cards, love the designs and the elements and papers you have chosen, just beautiful. x

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Julee - it looks as though you had a lot of fun creating these fun autumnal cards
Blessings
Maxine