Powered by Blogger.

Call Me on My Shell


Hi friends! How's June treating you so far. We've got one basketball camp under our belts and two tennis camps coming up, so the boys and their chauffeur (me) are staying busy. Have you had a chance yet to check out the fabulous new June products from Not 2 Shabby? This month has a summer/beachy vibe to it, and I'm all for it!



For today, I'm sharing a couple of cards I created with the By the Shore paper pad and add on ephemera from the June Paper Pad Club.I love the soft, sandy color palette.  The first card uses a split design layout to feature two patterns of paper.  I added a thin border strip of rose gold cardstock at the seam.  Next I collaged several pieces of ephemera on varying layers of dimension for interest.  I love that the add on ephemera pack has some fun sentiments.  I die cut a mat for it with a circle die, then finished off with some shell sequins and sparkling enamel dots.

My second card uses papers from the same By the Shore paper pad and the sentiment is one of the ephemera pieces. I added it on dimensional foam and inked lightly around the edges to match my "sand". The sand was hand cut from the glittery tan paper, then inked and accented with a gold metallic pen for accent.  I like the sandy feel it gave.


Next I pulled out the stamp and die of the month and colored up several of the images in coordinating colors of Copic markers. I die cut with the coordinating dies, added a few glittery and glossy accents, then assembled everything together to create a fun beach scene.

thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!


3 comments

Purple Princess said...

gorgeous cards

kiwimeskreations said...

Two cute summer cards Julee - love the second on in particular
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great ideas and cards. x