Powered by Blogger.

Love and Strength


Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with some more inspiration featuring the Not 2 Shabby May Box of the Month

I think the Lavender Skies stamp set from the box is so beautiful, and decided to do a little easy watercoloring of the lavender bunch. I started by embossing the image and sentiment in black on watercolor paper, then pulling out my watercolors.


I did a little watercolor wash beside the image as a background for the sentiment, then splattered a bit of the watercolors and some white acrylic ink.  When it was dry, I carefully tore around the image and added some fun foam to the back of it for dimension. 

I really wanted the focal panel to take center stage, so I went with a simple layout using paper from the Serene Escape paper pad. I finished off the card with a few sparkling enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative day.


3 comments

Purple Princess said...

just lovely

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely beautiful Julle - it makes my lavender loving heart sing!!
Blessings
Maxine

Sharon Margaret said...

Your cards are beautiful Julee! I also dabble in watercolor but haven’t found my style yet.I’m hoping to incorporate it with Jaded Blossom gnomes somehow🤞🏻Again, beautiful work😊