Powered by Blogger.

Happy Filled Days


Hi my crafty friends! After all the sports and birthday creations this week, I was feeling like spending a little me time making a more feminine card.

I'm smitten with the products in the Spring Cottage Charm release from Not 2 Shabby, and had to pull out the sweet Good Morning stamp set and make a proper little tea card.


I colored the images with Copic markers, then cut with the coordinating Good Morning Dies. I cut a few mini doilies in half and layered them for my horizontal panel, then used some of the papers from the gorgeous Beautiful Blossom Paper Pad for the other parts of the card. I lined with some silver pinstripe peel-offs and matted with silver foil cardstock.

The sentiment is embossed in black onto a patterned paper circle, then matted with additional circle die cuts.  I finished with some Cherry Blossom Spring Cottage Sparkling Enamel Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So feminine and very lovely. x

Purple Princess said...

so sweet and pretty!!