Powered by Blogger.

Sweet Birthday


Hi friends! Hope things are going well in your world. The boys are back in school, so I now have a little time to catch up on things that have been pushed to the side this summer. Like stamping and blogging. Today I'm sharing a sweet birthday card I made for a coffee loving friend using some awesome Not 2 Shabby products.


I started by stamping and masking a cup, muffins, and the barista from the Little Cafe stamp set. I then colored up the images with Copic markers, taking my colors from the  A Sweet Split paper pad. I love the sweet mix of pastels in this pad. I then cut out the image with my Brother Scan 'n Cut. The sentiment from Little Cafe was embossed onto a vellum circle die cut.

I added a black scallop mat to the horizontal piece, then accented with a few pieces from the coordinating Little Cafe Ephemera. I love that the ephemera takes Copic markers well, so I can add a little more shading, or slightly change up the colors to match my images. So fun! This entire collection of goodies has my coffee loving heart smiling! I finished things off with a few Let's Get Cool Collection sparkle enamel dots.


For the inside, I added a couple of strips of patterned paper vertically, then added a couple more pieces of the Little Cafe Ephemera and a sentiment from the limited ediiton Abstract Botanicals set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you haven't checked it out yet, Not 2 Shabby just released three fabulous Halloween paper and ephemera collections and 2 stamp sets earlier this week. I just received mine in the mail and cannot wait to play! But I have a few other design team commitments to finish first. {grin} Look for another awesome batch of new Not 2 Shabby and Jaded Blossom goodies coming your way next week!

4 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a a sweetie, and a fabulous card Julee. love how you have coordinated it all
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful outside and inside, love this card.
Faith x

Purple Princess said...

so lovely

JoAnn said...

This is so cute with that adorable barista. Love your coloring and design. TFS