Powered by Blogger.

April 2023 Jaded Blossom Release Sneak Peeks Day 3


Hi friends! I'm back with Day 3 of sneak peeks for the Jaded Blossom Cinco de Mayo Release! I am absolutely in love with today's products! The cactus image is too cute! As a reminder, the design team is sneak peeking our release creations each day leading up to a fun blog hop tomorrow, April 13. Today we're sneaking peeks at the new Let's Fiesta and coordinating Let's Fiesta Outline DiesWhile the individual items won't be for sale until tomorrow, you can purchase the Gotta Have It Now package today, and get the entire release at a discount now. Here's a peek at the products being revealed today.




I started by coloring the adorable cactus with Copic markers, then cutting with the coordinating outline dies. I thought he'd look cute peeking out of a photo, so decided on  a shaker card.  I cut the photo frame from a rectangle panel using the Stitched Square Dies. Next, I decided where I wanted the image peeking out, then glued the bottom of the cactus peeking out. After that I added acetate behind the frame to start the shaker.  For behind the shaker I used the mask parts from the Cloud Stencil and salvaged patina ink to create clouds. For the shaker bits, I used a few pinches from some different green sequin mixes, then added a bunch of the teeny chili peppers from the Build a Booth: Taco Add Ons that I cut from red paper, then colored just the stem with a dark green Copic marker.



The chili pepper banner is also created with the Build a Booth: Tacos Add Ons. Once I had assembled it, I laid it down across the frame and cut off the excess. I had a couple extra chili peeppers I had made for the banner, so i used them as an accent beside the fiesta sentiment from today's set.

The background is the Chili Pepper Stencil from this release. It's a fabulous two piece set and I love how it looks as the background for this card!

Speaking of stencils, our freebie product for this release is the new Moroccan Stencil. It is available exclusively as a free gift through Friday, April 14 with a $50+ purchase that includes at least one new release product. Offer is available while supplies last, so order early!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow for a fun release Blog Hop and giveaway.  If you have some time, be sure to head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what my teamies are sharing today.  Below are all the details for the Gotta Have it Now package.

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

April 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 3 x 4 Stamp Set
2 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil

A la Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $120.99

Jaded Blossom Products Used on Today's Card:

4 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness Julee this is stunning - what a fabulous shaker card!
Blessings
Maxine

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I am in love with this adorable card! So bright and cheery!!!

Danni said...

This is so cute and fun! Love it!

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute