Powered by Blogger.

Breathe

Hi crafty friends! I’m back today with another card featuring the new Poolside collection from Not 2 Shabby.


One of my favorite sentiments is Just Breathe. It's always nice to take a deep breath of the air around us and de-stress, and these images from the Not 2 Shabby Poolside ephemera pack have me dreaming of a sunny brunch on the patio where I can do just that!


Along with the Poolside ephemera, I used the gorgeous new Tropical Leaf Stencil for the background and a strip of paper from the Poolside Paper pack and a sentiment from the Tropical Leaves stamp set. Love these fun new products, and how they all tie together! Takes the guesswork out of coordinating things! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic start to the weekend.


3 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Another sweet summer/pool themed card Julee - you really are making some stunning cards with the release
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Loving the pinks and blues on this beautiful card.
Faiht x

Purple Princess said...

so pretty