Powered by Blogger.

Strawberry Gnomes Forever



I'm not sure why, but cute little gnomes make me RIDICULOUSLY happy! I remember thinking how creepy the garden gnomes were that everyone had when I was a kid. But the latest version of gnomes are more whimsy than creepy, and I am totally hooked. So when I saw the stamp of the month, I Pick You, at Not 2 Shabby, I had to order it up, along with the matching Pink Berry Blast paper.


I started by coloring the girl gnome with Copic markers, then cutting with my Brother Scan 'n  Cut (there are coordinating dies if you want them). I then started layering up papers from the Pink Berry Blast collection for a fun layout.  The sentiment is from an older Lawn Fawn set from my stash and I added it as an oval, tucking a few of the strawberries from the set in front of it.

Not 2 Shabby's April color challenge is super fun.  I love the color palette, and all that strawberry goodness!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your day is ridiculously happy!

2 comments

Marilyn said...

Cute card! love the paper
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Teresa Russell said...

Julee your card is so adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at the Not 2 Shabby challenge this month!