Powered by Blogger.

Hello Rainbow

Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a sneaky peek of tomorrow's release from Sassy & Crafty.



This Hippie Patches set brings on memories of my childhood, especially of smiley face t-shirts. Everywhere you looked someone had a smiley shirt on! No wonder they seemed like happier times.

So I masked the smiley, lining them up in a row and coloring with Copics in a rainbow of happiness.  Above I added the hello patch, colored in the same palette, then matted the panel with some black cardstock and a scallop die cut.


The background is the Ziggy Diamond Stencil, which I blended with distress oxide inks. After pulling off the stencil, I thought it needed a bit more something, so I placed the stencil down again and went over just the top and bottom rows with white glitz glitter paste. Love the sparkle!

The Sassy & Crafty release is January 1 at 9PM ET, with five new sets and stencils releasing, so be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope your new year is filled with happy.

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this colourful and cheerful card Julee - it is such a fun one
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

such a fun card!!