Powered by Blogger.

Candyland Winner

The lucky winner of the Father Figure set is ....

Anthonette who said...
1. Last music you listened to - Martina McBride (on someone's blog)
2. Last thing you watched on TV - "Moving Up" on TLC
3. Last movie seen - Horton Hears a Who
4. Last book you read - A New Earth
5. Last person you spoke to - Kalino, my 4yr old
6. Last thing you ate - chocolate w/almonds...busted!
7. Last time you laughed - today...my 4-yr old is funny
8. Last place you visited - San Jose Museum of Art...robot exhibit today with my Sweeties
9. Last web site you visited - Jen Tapler's Blog (http://jentapler.blogspot.com/)
10. Last thing you crafted/created - ribbon flower

Thanks everyone for playing! It was so fun to read everybody's "Last's". Anthonette, please email me (there's a link on the sidebar) your snail mail address so I can send out your set. :)

I'll be back in a flash with today's card. Just have to go fight with my camera first.

No comments