Powered by Blogger.

Thankful Tea

Hi friends! I'm back with my final installment for this year's Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I managed to post every single day during the hop, and it has been so fun creating and sharing this past week.


The beautiful Amber Moon paper pad from Prima arrived in my mailbox yesterday, and I just couldn't help making a another rustic fall card. I started by stamping the kettle and cup from Always Time on one of the papers from the pad. I fussy cut them both and inked them up with distress inks. Next I stenciled a bit of white crackle paste onto another piece of paper, let it dry. I then sprinkled some brown infusions on the page, then misted with water and moved around to ink up the background. I distressed the edges with distress stain and added in another strip of paper, edged with a bit of brown lace.


Next I added some copper metallic wax to some leaves and a wooden leaf piece, then layered everything together, using a section of one of the papers as my sentiment. Finished off with a touch of distressing all around the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous start to your weekend.

Enabler's List
Stamps: Always Time (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Amber Moon ( Prima), early espresso (SU!), cram (Neenah)
Ink: antique linen, walnut stain (Ranger Distress and Distress Stains), brown infusions (PaperArtsy)
Accessories: stencil (Prima), white crackle paste (Prima), metallic wax (Prima) leaves (Recollections), wood leaf (Recollections), lace trim

18 comments

Hetty said...

Wow, Julee, such rich colors on your card! Fabulous! Thanks for all your eyecandy and I enjoyed playing with your digi images today.

Stacy Sheldon said...

Ooh I love the layers of texture and depth of color this has :)

Tammy said...

Stunningly beautiful card, Julee!

Nancy said...

This card is really fabulous Julee!!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Another stunning card with those life-like leaves. I love the grungy feel to this amazing card. Great job once again.

Cynthia said...

Lovely as always, Julee. Hope your feeling better soon!

~amy~ said...

Julee, you're a rock star Super Sponsor! We've all so loved your hop projects! You have such a pretty style and this card is gorgeous.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another beautiful creation!

Lori Turner said...

Wow!!! This is beautiful Julee! Love the designer paper you used

New Creations said...

Such beauty in rich colors and love those textures!

Becca Yahrling said...

Just stunning in every way. That paper really is gorgeous. One of my favorites this hop.

JoAnn said...

Another beautiful card. Love the rustic feel and the pretty teapot and cup. I don't blame you for wanting to use those pretty papers.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Julee! I LOVE this card, and I am so glad to have this stamp set! I love teapots, and what a great idea to paper piece it! I also love the rustic/vintage feel, and you sure are amazing with the mixed media techniques! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Julee, I REALLY like this card--one of my favorites from the entire hop! I love the patterned paper with the tiny vintage pumpkins, and the way you positioned the pumpkin right onto the teapot! Brilliant!
Take Care!
Michele

Shanna Slater said...

Wow...just WOW!! Julee, you did an ahhh-mazing job with this card!

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Ann said...

A real beauty.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Another beauty! I've so enjoyed all of your projects for this hop! Thank you so much for all of your inspiration...