Purple and Green Birthday

Hi friends!  Happy Tuesday!  Like my oh-so-clever post title today?  Some days I just can't think of a description.  {grin}  Anyhow, this is the card that I drew this week's Mojo Monday sketch from.  A simple, but fun layout.

The stamps are from the new Be Blessed set and I cut the flower with the coordinating Petal Points Die Set.  The leaves are cut from the Sprightly Sprigs Die Set and I did a bit of faux stitching around the sentiment and the polka dot green panel.

Enabler's List
Stamps: Be Blessed (Verve Stamps)
Paper: dsp prints (SU!), white
Ink: perfect plum (SU!)
Accessories: Petal Points Die SetSprightly Sprigs Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), mat pack, paper piercer, corner rounder, dew drop


3 comments

  1. I love this card! I need to go pull out these papers now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love green and purple together and your flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love green and purple together and your flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to brighten my day with a comment! I love hearing from you.

Back to Top