Powered by Blogger.

Mother's Day Mojo

Hi friends!  Since the grandparents were over this weekend, I found a little time to sneak into my studio and make a card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I pulled out the new Joyful Blooms and coordinating die that just released on Friday and did a little therapeutic Copic coloring.  {grin}


The Mother's Day sentiment is stamped onto a Charming Oval die cut.  I love having some new sentiments to fit my favorite small dies and punches.  The little leaf is half of the Elegant Leaves die (stamped with the coordinating stamp from Bloom & Grow) and I added a little vine border punch to keep things from looking too boxy.

The center of each flower is accented with a melon dew drop and some Onyx Pearl liquid pearls.  And I finished things off with some classy black & white polka dot ribbon.

That's all from me today.  If you haven't already, be sure to check out the new Verve release, and then hop on over to the Mojo Monday blog to see what the design team came up with using this week's sketch.


Enabler's List:
Stamps: Joyful Blooms, Bloom & Grow
Ink: Black, Pear Pizzazz (SU!), Copic markers
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black (SU!), Be Happy (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories:  Joyful Blooms Die Set, Charming Oval Die Set, Elegant Leaves Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), Vine border punch (EK Success), melon dew drops (Pink Hedgehog), Onyx Pearl liquid pearls (Ranger), ribbon, paper distresser

14 comments

chanya13 said...

Beautiful, I love color and flowers

Teresa Kline said...

so glad to see you in the line up girl.....sweet card, I am luvin the polka dots....hope you are getting into more of a routine.....hugs and kisses to the boys! sweet hugs

enjoy *~*

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous, Julee!! Glad to see you stamping! I have been thinking of you, and hope you are recovering well. ((hugs))

Marisa said...

Can't wait to get my hands on those new flowers and dies LOL! Great take on the sketch and glad you got a bit of time in your studio :) Hugs to you and Mark.

Maureen said...

ah, the grandparents visit! Always fun for the grandkids AND parents...I'm sure they were only too happy to hold those babies!! And you even have one for both of them so they don't have to fight!! LOL Gorgeous therapeutic colouring!! So happy you are getting to play with YOUR creations...I know I've been enjoying mine :) Hugs to all the boys and you :)

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card with great colors. Love the new Joyful Blooms stamps and dies. This is one of my favorite flowers. Love it in the "Great Friend" set also.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julee.

Hugs Riet.xx

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love this new Joyful Blooms set and the coordinating die and can't wait to get my own. These are very pretty colours and I like how you used the polka dot ribbon to go with the polka dot paper. So glad you were able to sneak some time to create this beauty. Praying for you:)

Darnell said...

Lots of charming layers happening in your fantastic card!

cookies4me said...

Julee, this is beautiful! Love the new stamps and dies!!! Glad you were able to do a little stamping. Hope that you and the boys are doing very well now!

Rosmarie said...

A very nice card and so lovely colors.

Daen'Ys ♥

A Time to Design said...

So pretty! Love this.

Vicki Fraser said...

I just love your style Julie, always gorgeous!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!!