Autumn Thanks

Happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing the card that inspired this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I made it a few weeks back with the fabulous Teeny Trees set from Waltzingmouse.  Check the Mojo Monday blog for this week's sketch.

I started by stamping the tree branches, then filling in with the leaves in Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze, then adding a floor of leaves below the trees and lightly shadowing with a Copic marker for some depth.  The wavy border punch from EK Success adds a little whimsy and i added some piercing and a small paper clip at the bottom of the Cajun Craze piece.  For the sentiment, I inked up just part of the Give Thanks sentiment and punched out with oval punches.  The Peach Parfait background is embossed with a QuicKutz leaf embossing folder and I lightly rubbed with some off white craft ink to make them stand out a bit. The ribbon is peach parfait poly twill and I tied a little vintage tag with one of the leaves stamped on it and embellished the trees and tag with some chocolate flatback pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

14 comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the colors, of course, and the layout. Most of all, though, I love the Teeny Trees. I cannot seem to put that set down. I used it twice over the weekend. It's just a perfect little set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card in the mojomaker gallery yesterday and fell immediately in love. The simplicity is perfection and that curve edge--amazing. Hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! i lov this colours! Everyone know that we've got autum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another super pretty card!! TFS!
    Hugs
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this fabulous warm fall colors...makes me want to go play in the leaves!!!! BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable, Julee...love how the leaves are on the ground as well :) Peach parfait is becoming one of my favourite colours...not as bright as pumpkin :) I see lots of fun with border punches on this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Julee.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Julee, this is PERFECTION!! I love everything about it. Those colours go so well together, and I adore your little tag, and the embossed panel. Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is wonderful Julee!!
    I would like to ask you a favor, I wonderif you could help me to spread the word about a Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida.
    You can find all the info here:
    http://giovana-believe.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-is-spina-bifida-month-and-card.html

    Thanks so much!
    God bless.

    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love the layout and colors.... ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. I love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Fall card! Love the colors, the embossing, and the pierced dots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to brighten my day with a comment! I love hearing from you.

Back to Top