Powered by Blogger.

Hello December

 


Hi friends! Can you believe it’s already December? This year has flown by. Today I’m popping in to share a fun Christmas card with you.  


To start this card, I free hand cut a snowbank mask from masking paper, then inked up the background with tumbled glass and salvaged patina inks. I then splattered some bleed proof white ink for a snowy look. The darling unicorn and sentiment are from the Christmas Unicorn set by Jaded Blossom. I colored her up with Copic markers, then cut with my Brother Scan ‘n Cut. The sentiment is stamped directly on the snow bank. I then stamped just the section with the holly again, colored it up and fussy cut it to accent the sentiment.  I wanted a little more interest to the card, so stamped and colored the candy cane image from Christmas Panels. I trimmed the end so it would look like it was behind the snow bank, then glued everything down. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I.m wishing you a magical holiday season.


2 comments

JoAnn said...

A fun card with that cute image. Love your coloring. TFS

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute