Powered by Blogger.

Spooky Cute


Hey friends! How is August treating you. I can’t believe the boys start school again next week. It’s been a wild, but fun summer. I have been stamping here and there, but my shoulder and neck injuries haven’t been allowing me much computer time.


Today, I’m sharing a card I made with the brand new Spooky Cute set from Not 2 Shabby. They had me at gnomes! LOL. I colored the gnome up with Copics in colors to coordinate with the Fright Night papers from PhotoPlay. For the layout, I used this month’s Not 2 Shabby sketch. A few black mats and some gel pen and glossy accents finished off the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous day!


3 comments

Patricia Kaye said...

Thank you - very cute. It's not too early to think Halloween; time goes so quickly. Love all these intense colors.

Teresa Russell said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with the Not 2 Shabby August challenge!

Purple Princess said...

so adorable