Powered by Blogger.

Rainbow Peace on Earth


Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a super colorful Christmas card. I love this image from the new Wonder of Wonders set, and just had to color it up in rainbow colors while my boys were watching football.  I added a little stickles to the heart on the arch for some sparkle, then cut with a square die and matted with black cardstock.  My background paper is from American Crafts. It's the thin stuff from JoAnn's, but if you layer it on cardstock it works great! I love the rainbow stripes, and they coordinated so well with my colored image without even trying! Don't you love it when that happens?


I paired this with a sentiment from the Vintage Van set, embossed in white on black cardstock, then accented with a few colored and fussy cut stars from the stamp set.  Both my stamped panels are popped up on dimensional foam and I finished with a thin black mat on an A2 card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a super colorful (in a good way) start to your week!


2 comments

Marilyn said...

Pretty and colorful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Purple Princess said...

so beautiful