Powered by Blogger.

Morning Trust

Hi friends!  It's Friday again already and time for a brand new Viva la Verve sketch.  This sweet layout comes from Moe.  I've been super sick the last couple days, but just couldn't resist that long tag panel!  So I drug myself into the studio and did a little stamping.

Morning trust by Julee Tilman | Click here for more of Julee's creations | poeticartistry.blogspot.com #cardmaking #faithstamping

All of the stamps are from the Good Work set.  I started with the wheat image on a so saffron circle that I sponged with fossilized amber and gathered twigs for a sunny glow.  Next I pulled out some tip top taupe to create the tag.  I cut the top portion with the scalloped topper die from the Good Work Flowers Die Set, then stamped the Psalm 143:8 verse in tip top taupe.  Next I stamped the larger leaf from Good Work in Versamark around the edges in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I embossed a couple extra leaves and fussy cut, to layer behind the soft sky flower I cut with the coordinating Good Work Flowers die.  I accented with a teeny pearl and some seam binding ribbon.

Morning trust by Julee Tilman | Click here for more of Julee's creations | poeticartistry.blogspot.com #cardmaking #faithstamping

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous start to your weekend!

Viva la Verve November Week 2 Card Sketch | Click here for more Viva la Verve sketches| vlvsketches.blogspot.com | #vervestamps
VLV November Week 2 Sketch
Enabler's List
Stamps: Good Work (Verve Stamps)
Paper: soft sky, so saffron, tip top taupe (SU!)
Ink: tip top taupe, soft sky (SU!), fossilized amber, gathered twigs (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Good Work Flowers Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), circle dies (Spellbinders), seam binding (SU!), pearl (Pizzazz Aplenty), chicken wire embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

7 comments

Luanne said...

This is one of my favorite verses and has brought me much comfort when I've gone through struggles. Just a wonderful card, I love it!

Maureen said...

this is so serene and beautiful, Julee. I hope it made you feel better :) I just love those verses in this set. ox

Marisa said...

That morning "sun" is gorgeous with the wheat on it, and the verse - another great one - you rocked the last release indeed. Feel better soon ((hugs))!

Bridget said...

Simply beautiful - serene, with a warm glow and of course, the encouraging Scripture - love sending cards with verses, my favorite kind to make too. Hope you're on the mend, Julee!

Tammy said...

This is a lovely card. I love the chicken wire embossing on the base paper and extra embossed leaves on the sentiment tag.

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. Love all the layers.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Papercrafting Princess said...

Adorable Design!!!