Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Wonderland

Hi everyone! It's Monday again and time for another Mojo Monday sketch, so hop on over to the Mojo blog for a little inspiration to jump-start your week.



My card for Mojo112 uses the Christmas in the Air set. I really love the look of dry embossing on white cardstock, so I pulled out my Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder and embossed the shorter strip and part of the longer strip. Then I added the Winter Wonderland sentiment and matted both with black cardstock.

The focal piece is a snowflake from Christmas in the Air stamped in black and colored with Copics. I punched out with circle punches and then added some liquid pearls accents. The background paper is from the BasicGrey Figgy Pudding Collection and I adorned my top strip with a half circle, some hardware and a snowflake brad, along with a fun little bow with some May Arts ribbon.

21 comments

Kerri said...

This is beautiful, Julee!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Beautiful, Julee! :0)

TannyP said...

Truly gorgeous, Julee! You've really created a beauty with this layout. Time to head over & give it a shot =) Thanks for inspiring!

Dawn Easton said...

Julee, this is GORGEOUS!

Angela (SCS monkeymama) said...

This is just stunning!!! You really know how to put it all together; I love the hint of black!

Marisa said...

Wonderful card, Julee! Love the black for pop and the little hardware with the ribbon is perfect. Great card.

jan farnworth said...

love your card very mojo jumping. great job.

Unknown said...

just beautiful

kim.mom said...

Gorgeous!!!

Angel said...

LOVE how you just embossed one end of the sentiment panel. VERY pretty card!

Carolina said...

What a delightful card Julee! Love the hanger treatment...such a beautiful touch!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

sooooooo cool!!! such a great idea!! and the design is gorgeous!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So gorgeous Julee!! LOVE the soft blue with the white and black! It's so striking!

Laura.K said...

WOW. Gorgeous card.

Chris said...

great idea, cute card, love the inside sentiment.

Unknown said...

Ooh! This is Adorable! I love the layout and colors you chose!

Bev J. said...

Wonderful card. I like the dp and the cb embossing. tfs

Anonymous said...

oh honey, this is amazing! I love your work and the new stamps!

Linda Beeson said...

This creation is so sweet and what great colors.

Anonymous said...

This is not only beautiful. It's brilliant. I love the inside sentiment Merry Moulah!! The button with the ribbon is super pretty. I'm so in awe of your talent. Thanks a bunch for leaving such a kind comments on my blog. You've gone and made my day.
A comment from someone as talented as you is big stuff. Thank you.

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Hey girl! Did you see that this is the "featured layout" today (11/11) over at 2Peas? Congrats!! http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/