Powered by Blogger.

Magneto

Mark and I went and saw a movie for the first time in a long time the other day. I really like comic book movies, so we had to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It was your typical comic book movie, but I was entertained and had a great time forgetting all my worries for a little while. :)

Anyhow, Magneto wasn't in this X-Men movie, but I did post a little magnet tutorial over on The Hybrid Chick today using Floral Symphony and digi papers and elements from the Lottie Dottie Collab. Head on over to check it out!

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to have a fun time at the movie!! Try to relax, everything will get done :)
I love the project!!!!!!

Becky said...

Lovely project, great colors. I am glad you had fun also, life is to short not too!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Love the project. Glad you had fun, remember there are only 24 in everyday! ;-)

Jen Tapler said...

ugh. Comic Book movies? really? Joel went by himself. No thank you. Of course, I'll be dragging him to Ghosts of Girlfriends Past next week, which he's sure to LOVE (do you smell the sarcasm?). Glad you were able to get out - and great Magnet post on THC by the way!!!