Tagged!

Okay peeps, I've been SICK with a capital S. Too sick to stamp, so I must REALLY be sick! I'm hoping the antibiotics kick in soon. So all that to say, there won't be any cards from me today. However, Karrie tagged me a few days ago, so I'll leave you to ponder all my aliases, while I crawl back into bed. Oh, and here's a picture of my napping coach - isn't she cute?

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Trillian Tiburon {Yep, I was a HUGE fan of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as a kid, so I named my cat Trillian.}
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Peppermint Sugar {Now that sounds like I'm someone who'll strike fear in the hearts of men, right? Or maybe just a character in a Strawberry Shortcake cartoon! LOL}
3. YOUR ���FLY Guy/Girl��� NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) J-Til {Hey, if it worked for J-Lo, maybe it will work for me!}
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Chocolate Cat
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Caldwell
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Tilju
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put ���The���) The Red Mocha {Saving the world from bad coffee?}
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Glenn Alvis
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Pure Kit Kat {YIKES!}
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother���s & father���s middle names) Sue Henry

I'm tagging...

Melissa of Simply Pink

16 comments

  1. Does Mr. Brown deliver hugs and chicken soup???? Hmmmm.......I'll have to get it to you some other way!!!

    REST!!

    Squirrellyshirley RN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! LOVE that Stripper name! Hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you feel better soon. Your nap coach is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO VERY SORRY you are ill...surely hope you are better REALLY QUICKLY! Your kitty is gorgeous! I LOVE kitties, have 7, and each one is a treasure...nothing like a nice furry kitty to make you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julee -
    I love your kitty but you already knew that. I hope you are feeling frisky soon (hehe)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs, sending good vibes that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon! Just take it easy and rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, You are so funny. I hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon, great names!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you are sick Julee.
    Hope you are up and around soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure KitKat, huh - LOL! That is too too funny! I really hope you feel better soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet napping coach! I really hope you feel better soon, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG... Katie is SOOOOOO adorable!!!!! I just want to scoop her up and cuddle the stuffing out of her! Of course, the second I touched her, the cute would turn to "not so cute".... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, I inputted my info for questions #3 & #6. This Cracked me up!!

    My "FLY Name" would be 'P-Fre' and then my Star Wars name is 'FrePe'. This just hit me as VERY funny!

    Peggy F

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.S. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    Peggy F

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to brighten my day with a comment! I love hearing from you.

Back to Top