Powered by Blogger.

Photo Corner Punch and Blogger RAKs

Okay, you ladies are crazy for the photo corner punch I've been using! And do I blame you? Absolutely not, it is one of my favoritist punches! :) I've received dozens of emails asking where I got this little punch. I actually found the last one at my LSS, but have not been able to find them anywhere else for quite some time. But have no fear, Cindy has just let me know that she can order these punches for you!!! YAY! The photo corner punch is $11 plus shipping, which is a screaming good deal. So let your fingers do the clicking over to My Inky Fingers and shoot Cindy an email, so you, too, can be the proud owner of one of these fantabulous punches! While you're there, be sure to have a looksie at the list of other great products she's able to order. After all, she with the most toys wins!!! LOL :)

I received some fabulous Blogger RAK's while I was gone. The first one is a gorgeous card from Beate Johns. I have been an admirer of her work on SCS for quite some time. And I just love her new (and extremely popular - already 75,000 hits!) blog, Fresh & Fun. Thanks Beate, I just love the Doodle This set - and you've mixed all a girl could want into this - Cuttlebug, Basic Grey and Stampin Up! :)


The second card is from Jana Weaver. I just love these ribbon flower cards I've been seeing. I'm going to have to try and make one, although that would mean I would actually have to *gasp* CUT into the ribbon I've been hoarding in my stamp room! LOL! Thanks for the happy mail Jana. Check out Jana's blog, Jana's Creative Pursuits in Stamping, she's got some bellalicious cards and projects! Thanks so much, Jana! I just love how cheery this is and how you used the stitched ribbon for the stem and leaves!

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!! Looksie at those adorable RAKS!! Tanks for hte toot about the punches too missy! You are right "She with the most toys DOES win" LOL!! Just don't tell my dh that ok?

Linda Nicholson said...

What gorgeous RAKs (you lucky duck)! I'm still smiling over your design team announcement. I better start saving my bucks now cause I'm already now wanting the TV and those little swirly star background stamps you used (sigh).

I just e-mailed Cindy about the punch. Hopefully I'll have one of those little babies in my hands soon.

Linda (LSN on SCS)

Anonymous said...

YOU GOT A RAK FROM BEATE??????? Oh My GOSH, I can DIE now!!!! That is SOOO awesome!! DID YOU FRAME IT!??? Do you put it under your pillow at night/??????? Bwaahhhaaa!!

SS

VMS and ScrapbookingOasis said...

Absolutely gorgeous!