Powered by Blogger.

Hello Sellabration!

My Stampin Up Sellabration order is out for delivery this morning!!! I can't wait! I finally ordered the craft and rubber scissors because I've read they make cutting the rubber so easy. I'm skeptical - but willing to try anything, since I do HATE to cut out the stamps! Some crazies out there have even gone so far as to say that the scissors make it *GASP* fun to cut out stamps. I don't think that is possible - LOL. I'm just hoping for something that works! I have 14 sets I got for Christmas waiting to be cut out until these scissors arrive. Add that to the 11 sets coming today and I've got hours of rubber cutting madness ahead of me!

2 comments

Lauren said...

Oh my! You are going to be a cutting (notsomuch a stampin') fool for a little bit. Eventhough it does pain me to admit this, the Craft and Rubber Scissors are a good investment. They do a nice job and you don't have to gunk up your good pair. Have fun cuttin' your rubbah!

Allison Rankin said...

And I thought I had a big order...after reading blogs today, I have discovered I am a real amateur!