Powered by Blogger.

More Holiday Cards

Hi friends! While I was working on my tags for yesterday's Keeping Christmas blog hop, I ran across a bag filled with cut and colored digitals that didn't make it onto cards last season.  I had a bit of time, and decided to make a few more cards before I stuffed all the Christmas goodies back in the closet for another month.


I loved these two papers from the Sugar Plum collection, so cut them to 4 x 5.25" for the back panels, then used the remainder for the horizontal strip on each card.  I added some riding hood red mats and a border from the Lacey Trim Duo Die Set to give a little contrast, then got to work layering everything together.


The sentiment for the first card is from the My Cup to Yours DIGITAL Set and had already been foiled with my Minc machine in silver.  I accented with the three holly mugs... one from the Good Cheer DIGITAL Set and the others from Holiday Sweets DIGITAL Set.  A little stickles on the berries and whip cream and that card was done. I wasn't able to capture the shiny silver Minc foiling in this photo, but did capture it on the top photo.



The second card uses the cupcake images from theHoliday Sweets DIGITAL Set. and a sentiment from the  Good Cheer DIGITAL SetI matted the sentiment and added the cupcakes to finish off this super easy card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday. The boys have their Kindergarten graduation this morning so there's sure to be tears as we say goodbye to the fantastic teachers who have poured their souls into our little boys for the past 3 years. Isn't their graduation portrait adorable? 💓 💓 💓  So proud of these boys!



Enabler's List
Stamps:  Holiday Sweets DIGITAL Set.Good Cheer DIGITAL Set, My Cup to Yours DIGITAL Set  (Verve)
Paper: Sugar Plum (My Mind's Eye), Riding hood red (SU!), white
Ink: laser printer, Copic markers, wink of stella clear glitter pen (Zig)
Accessories: Lacey Trim Duo Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), circle dies (Cottage Cutz), stickles

6 comments

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What wonderful cards. I love the cupcakes. Might just have to get them.

I can't believe your boys are growing so quickly. Great photo of two happy boys.

Nancy said...

The cards are oh so fabulous! Great papers indeed! Thanks for inspiring me to use a cupcake on a Christmas card....so would have never thought of that! The pic of the boys is over the top adorable! They are growing up so fast!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful cards! Congrats to you boys! Adorable pic!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful Christmas cards.
Great picture of the boys. Congrats to them.

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Julee - and I do love that portrait of your sons.
Blessings
Maxine

Heather S. said...

Great photo of your little munchkins. I have our grand-twins here for a week (they turned 5 last week) so things are busy around here!! Beautiful cards. Good to see you have some time for creating.