Powered by Blogger.

In Your Corner Mojo

Hi friends! It's Monday again and time for a brand new Mojo Monday sketch.  I'm a teensy bit late posting this morning.  Started my card yesterday, but was too exhausted last night to finish it up.  I've been dealing with a bit of chronic pain that's making wearing all my various hats a bit challenging these days.

Fighter card by Julee Tilman using Verve Stamps www.poeticartistry.blogspot.com

However, I woke up to sunshine and boys who slept in until 8, so had a bit of time to myself to pull my card together this morning. Had a lot of fun coloring this boxing glove image from Just Breathe  yesterday for the Daily Marker 30 day color challenge. The boys really enjoy watching me in the studio, but both want to be right in the action watching.  Since I have an L desk, this isn't always possible and they were doing their own little fight dance as I colored, bumping my coloring arm every couple seconds. Needless to say a few touch ups with a black micron pen to thicken up the lines and cover up my boo-boos was in order. {grin}

Fighter card by Julee Tilman using Verve Stamps www.poeticartistry.blogspot.com

So this morning I pulled it all together, stamping the I'm in your corner sentiment and cutting it into strips to make a long sentiment.  I added some doodled accents with a black pen and a white gel pen, then finished off with some black stars.  They were a bit too black, so I added just a touch of grey liquid pearls to them to soften them a bit.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous week.  I have the boys at home this entire week, so am sure there will be lots of fun and not much work going on. {grin}

Mojo Monday 456 Card Sketch designed by Julee Tilman www.mojomonday.blogspot.com
Mojo Monday 456 Card Sketch
Enabler's List
Stamps: Just Breathe (Verve Stamps)
Paper: basic gray (SU!), white, designer paper scraps
Ink: bermuda bay (SU!), black archival (Ranger), copic markers, black pen, white gel pen
Accessories: stitched circles stax (MFT), pinking circles nestabilities (Spellbinders), black adhesive stars

3 comments

JoAnn said...

Love your card and the color combo. Great design and sentiment.

Kate said...

Love your card and this inspirational set

Nancy said...

Love this card Julee! Sounds like you could use to clone yourself so the boys didn't have to share you. LOL Sure hope you start feeling better soon!! Hugs and prayers!