Powered by Blogger.

Beauty of Dreams Mojo

Hi friends! It's another Monday morning and time for a fresh Mojo Monday sketch. I made a sweet little card where the designer paper did most of the work.


The paper is from the Devotion collection by Prima and I cut it down to size, then made a pennant from the scraps.  I stamped the butterfly from Sparkly Dreams on some coordinating paper, then cut with the Butterfly Dreams Die Set (35% off during our summer clearance sale).  The sentiment is stamped onto vellum, then cut and matted using nestabilities dies.  A little doily in the corner and a hint of ink along the edges of my panels finish this soft, shabby card off.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderfully creative start to your week. It's my last four days before the boys officially start summer and I have a list a mile long of all the things I hope to accomplish before my work hours are cut in half.  Wish me luck :)


Mojo Monday 454 Sketch
Enabler's List
Stamps: Sparkly Dreams (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Devotion (Prima), white, vellum, paper doily
Ink: archival black, antique linen and vintage photo distress (Ranger)
Accessories: Butterfly Dreams Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), Labels nestabilities (Spellbinders)


11 comments

Dodie said...

What a pretty card, Julee! I wish I could stamp as perfectly as you do!

Stampingcountry said...

Beautiful!

Wanda Cullen said...

Really gorgeous papers! Looks like we were both in the same butterfly mode! :-)

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love everything about your card.

Lesley said...

Gorgeous paper and that butterfly is just perfect!! Happy Monday! Hugs!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Beautiful card and DP. I love the use of the doily too.

Mischelle said...

Beautiful! The doily and pattern paper are perfect companions!

Sue Smith said...

Absolutely stunning card. Your butterfly looks real !! Gorgeous job :)

Unknown said...

love it!

Unknown said...

love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Julee, this is just stunning. Love how your butterfly turned out. And the sentiment is so elegant.