Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous Mojo 434

Hi friends! It's Monday again already (I know, how'd that happen so quickly?) and time for a new Mojo Monday sketch.  This one has been sitting on my desk 5 minutes from being done since I left to pick the boys up from school on Friday afternoon.  I always think there will be time to stamp on the weekends, and then it doesn't happen.


So I finished up this morning and am going to rush through this really quick because Kellan has a Chinese New Year program at school today and I can't wait to go see his dragon fan dance!

I used those same Hello Love papers from my VLV card on Friday.  The stamps are from the Love's Flower set. I stamped the flower on patterned paper and fussy cut, using copics to add a little color.  I layered them together and added a fabric brad for the center, then layered some Sprightly Sprigs Die Set behind and added the fabulous sentiment.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

Mojo 434 Card Sketch
Enabler's List
Stamps: Love's Flower (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Hello Love (Crate Paper), basic black, white
Ink: black, copics, white gel pen
Accessories: Sprightly Sprigs Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), Shine Bright Sequins (Verve), circle dies, sewing machine, fabric brad (Amy Tangerine)

12 comments

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

So much to love about this card.

Marisa said...

Love this!! Great focal flower and adore teh button with the love on it. Dragon fan dance - how fun!!! Can imagine how cute those little guys will be :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this cad is just fabulous!! So feminine and sweet! Love it very much! The fabric button is just perfect for this gorgous flower! Thanks for the inspiration!

cjknick said...

This is a darling card! I love Verve!

SewPaperPaint said...

Looks like you got your mojo back for sure! This is amazing, so gorgeous!

Stampingcountry said...

What a fabulous card! Love the striking color combo!

Davi said...

This is beautiful, I love the circles and the way you layered the flower on the one. So much dimension really make for a super card :)

creationsnz said...

Beautiful card, love the dimensional effect, and those papers, my fave papers at the moment

Papercrafting Princess said...

Pretty patterns and I love the flower!

Gisela said...

Beautiful, love everything about this card.

paperkicks said...

Simply gorgeous...love the layering!

Mopslop said...

Love the pink and black!