Wishing Mojo

Hi friends!  I'm here today with a late sample for this week's Mojo Monday 338 sketch.  Instead of stamping what I was supposed to this weekend, I stamped just for the fun of it, sure that I'd have more time later to make a card for Mojo Monday.  Best laid plans, right?


So, I had to sneak away from my giant mental to do list yesterday afternoon and make a super quick card with the sketch.  My concept for the card was clean & graphic and it came together so quickly. The sentiment is from the new Better Together sentiment and I also used the distressed polka background from that set on the Award Banner Trim and the balloons from Chevron Love.  I sketched in the strings for the balloons around the sentiment and then picked out some paper that I thought would be fun as a backdrop.  Super sparkly sequins accent my border trim and I finished with a little liquid pearls framing the circle element.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Better Together, Chevron Love (Verve)
Paper: Lucky Charm (Dear Lizzy American Crafts), basic gray (SU!), white
Ink: black, basic gray, Copic markers
Accessories:  Award Banner Trim Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), Classic Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), liquid pearls, sparkly sequins

3 comments

  1. Love! This is great! I love the border die with the sequins on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper and wonderful use of the award banner with the sequins in it :) Glad you go to stamp just for fun - always such a joy to be able to do. Have a great day ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that patterned paper...so fun! You are so perfect with your liquid pearls! Glad to hear you had some fun stamping time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to brighten my day with a comment! I love hearing from you.

Back to Top