Powered by Blogger.

Preparing

Hi friends!  Happy Thursday!  Today I have a quick little clean & simple card to share with you.  I made this last weekend and this is my first free moment since then to sit down and type up a post. Things are moving at warp speed in our neck of the woods... if you see a blur streaking across my post, it's probably Kellan or Trevor. LOL! They have ENDLESS energy and are into EVERYTHING!


Anyhow, on with the card...  I cut a piece of crumb cake cardstock with the Heart Quartet Die, then layered a piece of red vellum behind it.  The Every Heart plain jane is stamped in Early Espresso onto the crumb cake panel and then I wrapped some silver & white baking twine around it and popped up on dimensionals.  Three sparkly jingle bells and some Stardust Stickles edging each of the hearts adds shimmer and I add a couple little leaves I found in my Christmas drawer.  The plain white base is scored a couple times at the top and bottom for accent, and I was done.  Easy peasy!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Every Heart (Verve Stamps)
Paper: crumb cake (SU!), red vellum, white
Ink: early espresso (SU!)
Accessories: Heart Quartet Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), baker's twine, jingle bells, stardust stickles, leaves, Scor-Pal


10 comments

D- said...

I LOVE your gorgeous card. TFS.
Enjoy those moments with your little guys.
(I'm way behind on bloggie emails. Right now I have 1434 to go through. Ugh. lol)
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

JoAnn said...

Love it. It is so pretty. Love the cut out hearts with vellum behind them and the sentiment is just perfect.

Susan Lankford said...

Love the bits of sparkle here and there....and the message!

Luanne said...

Awesome card! Love how the hearts die looks with those wonderful words! Love the bells too! :-)

Tricia T said...

SO pretty! Isn't it funny how busy Christmas gets with little people that are growing up??? : )

Marisa said...

Love the sparkle around the hearts and those great bells! Fabulous card. You boys remind me of my guy - he had two speeds at that age go and sleep!

Barbara said...

This is such a lovely card, it's full of creativity and it's simplicity just adds to it's beauty. Love it!

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous! Jackson learned how to open windows today! I had no idea how much we'd have to spend on safety latches for everyyyyything!

Sari said...

Really pretty card.

Heidi said...

this is gorgeous Julee. I love that sentiment!