Powered by Blogger.

Flutter

Hi friends!  Happy Labor Day!  We're headed to hang out with family today, so I'm going to make this short and sweet.  It's a contest week over at the Mojo Monday blog, so that means there are Verve prizes up for grabs!  Be sure to head on over to the Mojo Monday 257 post for the sketch and all the details! 


The sketch is my design, and is a variation on this card I made a while back.  Today's card uses Twitterpated and the All Aflutter plain jane as well as the coordinating All Aflutter Die Set, the Flourished Trim Die and the Pennant Trim Die.  I loved the colors in the Heyday Collection I picked up over the weekend, so had to use it first!  I added a little accent with shiny pearls and frosted pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty, then finished by ruffling some ribbon and adding some liquid pearls.  Just realized I forgot the sentiment flag from the sketch.  Oops!  {grin}

That's all folks!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous start to your week and if you find a little time, be sure to come play along with us at Mojo Monday!

Enabler's List:
Stamps: TwitterpatedAll Aflutter (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Heyday Collection (Studio Calico), Basic Gray, Pool Party, Peach Parfait (SU!), Cream
Ink: Basic Gray (SU!), Copic markers
Accessories: All Aflutter Die Set, Pennant Trim Die, Flourished Trim Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), Classic & Scallop Circles Nestabilties (Spellbinders), shiny pearls and frosted pearls (Pizzazz Aplenty), liquid pearls (Ranger), Stars & Swirls Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Glassy Glaze, glitter, MFT border die, corner rounder, basic gray ribbon (SU!)

Oh!  One last thing!  We've extended our Anni-VERVE-sary sale through Tuesday, September 4, so there's still time to pick up a few new Verve toys at a great price!

14 comments

Carole said...

Super design and very pretty

scrappingnana said...

Great sketch. Can't wait to play along. Your card is gorgeous. Love the colors and design. TFS

Crestajune said...

Absolutely beautiful, Julee! I just got my new Verve goodies so I really hope I can find time to play along this week. I am dying to try out that fabulous pennant trim die! =)
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Julee! Love the colors, all of the fab butterflies and your impeccable LP detail!

Lisa Lynn said...

Julee, love your gorgeous card with the butterflies. It is such a great color combination. You do such a great job with the liquid pearls!

Marisa said...

Lots of wonderful Verve goodnes on this card :) Wonderful colour comob and the ruffled ribbon looks devine! Loving that EF you used in the BG too. Enjoy the day with your boys :)

Ravengirl said...

This is darling! I hope you enjoy your day with family!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elaine coustley said...

I like this design a little different a little more to play with , x

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Julee! I love the color combo and that amazing texture, not to mention those glittery butterflies!

Wanda Cullen said...

You have such a gift in combining so many beautiful elements and texture...this is gorgeous! Have to tell you I can't quit using that new pennant die...it wants to make its way on nearly every card I make lately - lol!

Carole said...

Great sketch, I had a lot of fun creating my card. Awesome card, Julee, I love the colours you selected to work with and the papers are fab too as are the butterflies.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Julee, your card is gorgeous! Love the ruffled ribbon, the pearls and those butterflies are drop dead gorgeous. TFS with us. The sketch was a lot of fun to work with too.

Vicki Fraser said...

Julee, I just love your sketches, they're always so pretty and well balanced. thanks :)