But before I get to it, I've got a very simple card to share with you. So simple! It uses the Mariposa stack from DCWV, a scrap of La Creme paper, a sentiment stamp from Celebration of Thanks, a circle punch and a border punch. That's it! Really simple, but I just loved these papers and wanted them to take center stage!
Okay, on with the blog candy. Just leave a comment here on this post telling me one thing you're thankful for as this new year begins. The comment deadline to be eligible for the random drawing is Monday, January 9 at 8pm Mountain. The winner will receive everything listed below (a $140+ value), all brand new and just waiting to be played with!
First up, a few fabulous CutUps dies from The Cat's Pajamas.
- Heart Trio
- Apron Strings
- Cloud Border
- Organza Jeweled Butterflies in white, pink & red
- Flatback Pearls in Ivory, Cranberry and Dark Chocolate (2-3 sizes of each color)
- Frosted Pearls in green, pink, red and turquoise
- Glitter Rhinestones
- Clear Teardrop Rhinestones
- Acrylic Sunbursts
- Iridescent Leaves
- Gel picker - one of the best things EVER for picking up and placing pearls & rhinestones