Powered by Blogger.

A Year in Review - Part 2

I hope you enjoyed part one of my year in review!  Today I'm back sharing my favorites from July to December.  Enjoy and have a safe and happy new year!

July - Much Appreciated
Verve products:  Words Cannot Express
 

August - Perk Up
Verve products:  Better With You, Sweet Scallop Tag (stamp), Sweet Scallop Tag Die



September - Happiness
Verve products:  Happiness Found


October - Hometown Thanks
Verve products: Bloom & Grow, Tag Time, Curvy Bookplate Die, Floral Circles Die Set, Elegant Leaves Die


November - Snowflake Tidings
Verve products:  Glad Tidings, Love Story, Snowflake Tidings Die Set, Lovely Marquee Die



December - Just Because
Verve products: Fluttering By



Thanks so much for following along this year!  As a little reminder, Verve's Good Buy 2011 Sale ends tonight (12/31), so it's your last chance to get some seriously good buys!  All of the Verve stamps & dies you've seen today are on sale!



11 comments

Tanya said...

Fabulous! Happy New Year!! :)

Mary Marsh said...

Loved the year in review Julee gorgeous cards happy new year to you

Ravengirl said...

Amazing! So glad you finished it off with the Fluttering By butterfly! That is one of my very first Verve stamps and I still love it!

Maureen said...

hmm, I think these are all my favourites!! I'm really drawn to the coffee cup one, though :) Your papers are all divine!! Happy New Year to you and Mark (and the babies!) Lots to celebrate as the new year comes in! Hugs!

Marisa said...

So much wonderful eye candy :) Just love the coffee one and the one below it, but all are gorgeous and would make anyone smile when they receive it. Happy New Year to you and may 2012 fulfill some of your heart's desires :)

Linda Suarez said...

So many beautiful cards! I can't even pick a favorite, I love them all! Thanks for sharing!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful cards. I love them all.
Happy New Year.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Loved your year in review. Beautiful cards. Happy New Years

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Julee.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Julee, I have really enjoyed the reviews, thank you. All the cards are lovely but I have a few favourites :- November- Snowflake Tidings followed by March- For the Birthday Girl (my birth month) closely behind that is January- Luxe Thanks.
Happy New Year Linda