Powered by Blogger.

Glad Tidings

Happy Thursday!  This week is really flying by!  I think I say that every week, but Thursday always seems to just sneak up on me!  Such a sneaky little day!  LOL  Today's card is another from my "just for fun" weekend and uses more Waltzingmouse goodies and the gorgeous BoBunny Noel papers.  I used this sketch by Teresa Kline although at the end I forgot and added a bunch of bling, so I'll have to make another card to send to Operation Write Home.  :)


I started by stamping the circle frame from Vintage Circles in Cherry Cobbler then cutting out with classic Nestabilities.  Next I stamped the basket and filler from Bountiful Basket Additions in the center of the circle, then the filler once more to color with Copics, cut out and piece over the top.  I layered two Lacey Circles Nestabilities to achieve a basket-like effect.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Trees set and is stamped on a Modern Label Punch from SU!  That luscious ribbon is the new cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon from the holiday mini.  Love it!   And to finish things off, I added some shiny gold pearls and a 12 mm star from Pizzazz Aplenty.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!


What's In It?
Stamps: Vintage Circles, Bountiful Basket Additions, Teeny Trees (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Cherry Cobbler, Ivory (SU!), Noel Collection (BoBunny)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso (SU!), Copic markers
Accessories: Classic Circles, Lacey Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Modern Label Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (SU!), shiny gold pearls, 12 mm gold star (Pizazz Aplenty)

5 comments

My Inkie Fingers said...

Awesome! Love the lacey nesties frame. It is a nice added touch!

Marisa said...

Love how you layered the lace nesties. Darling focal image and totally yummy DPs :)

Keva said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the layered Nesties - that's a great look.

Vickie Z said...

Nesties layered are neat--just got these and might have to try it!! Love the colors-green and maroon!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love that stamped frame...seems to have a dimensionality all on its own....fab card