Powered by Blogger.

So Awesome

Happy Friday!  Today's the start of the Memorial Day Weekend Sale over at Verve and all our stamps are 20% off through Monday, May 31!  Be sure to check it out for some stamping good deals!


My card for today is one of Mark's favorites of mine from our most recent release.  I was playing around with cork, and decided to deboss it with Vintage Photo ink and the forest Cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment comes from the Happy Days set, and I did the Kissing technique with Broken China and Tumbled Glass distress ink and the flourish from the Blessings set.  A few rounded corners and some black burlap string and this card was all tied up!

Okay, that's all from me for today.  Tonight I head back home from Laurie's to spend Memorial Day weekend with family. It seems like I just got to Montana and I'm already leaving. How come time always seems to speed up when you're having fun?   I can't wait to start showing you the cards I made in Laurie's awesome stamp room!!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Way, way clever!! Way, way cool!! Way, way FANTASTIC!! Love this Julee!!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

This card is WAAAAAAAY cool!!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

The background is SO fun and I just adore the flourish!!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

TFS!