Powered by Blogger.

Sunny Days

Hi Everyone! It's Monday again already and this week is a Round or Square Mojo Sketch. I only had time for a quick little card, so I went square for my sample card this week.


The papers are all from the Mediterranean Cafe collection from DCWV. I matted everything with pearlized cream, using the loop edge border punch and some petite scallop circles. The sentiment is from Let it Shine, and I finished with a happy little prima flower, a bow, some Stardust Stickles accents and a touch of bling.

Hope you're having a fabulous start to your week. Be sure to check out the Mojo Blog for the sketch, and head on over to the Verve Blog for the next installment in our Fun with Flowers Project Parade.

13 comments

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! This is gorgeous.

Selene Kempton said...

This is so bright and pretty and full of color. Great spring card.

Alyssa S said...

Oh! I love this! It's so fresh and juicy!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh my gorgeous Julee! Love that paper, those colours are beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the embellishments. :o)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love the way you've put the papers together.

Beate said...

Julee, your card is stunning (traumhaft schoen!).
Hugs and smiles

NormaJ said...

Oh isn't this pretty? So fresh and colourful and full of life.
Those were my first thoughts when I saw your card. Love it.

Miss Vink said...

Stunning! I definitely fall in love with this card, so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Love your gorgeous card! The papers are so pretty and the colors so refreshing! Sue (suen)

Heidi said...

Julee this is absolutely stunning!

Katie Cotton said...

this card is FANTABULOUS! it makes me smile just looking at it!

Eiglas said...

Absolutely perfect.
Hugs,
Eiglas
x