Powered by Blogger.

Bookmark and Update

Hi everyone! I can't believe this is the last post of 2009! I hope you all have a very safe and happy new year! I'm going to finish off the year by sharing a quick little bookmark I made for my Dad to go with the books I gave him for Christmas. It uses the cross from the Jeremiah 29:11 set and the Psalms 121:1-2 plain jane along with that Life Stories paper I'm so addicted to! The clear bookmark sleeves were purchased at Clear Bags (although mine are an older squared off version that they don't carry anymore). The stamping is embossed with Chocolate Chip craft ink and clear embossing powder.


Okay, on with a little Vervey update...

First up - today's the last day of our Good Buy 2009 sale and the last day to get your entries in for the Winter Mittens Digi Contest.

My 2009 has been so richly blessed, both with beautiful friendships and a successful business. I'm just overwhelmed by the response to the Good Buy 2009 sale (ends tonight {12/31}) and have been busily packing orders, while the stack of orders to fill just rises and rises. My little heart is just bursting with love for everyone who has ordered and is saving me from counting all those inventory items! Plus, it's going to make room for some fabulous new sets coming your way in 2010! Yahoooooo!

Unfortunately, our shipping system decided it needed a longer holiday and refuses to import any of the orders from December 25 - 29, so we've (well mostly Mark - have I told you I love that man?) been manually typing the shipping addresses for each package. Blech! As you can imagine, this slows our usual speedy little shipping process down to a slow and painful crawl, and also means that our nifty little automatic shipping notices are only going out to customers who have paid with PayPal. I'll update order statuses in the shopping cart when I can, but am putting my main focus on trying to get the packages out the door!


Thanks for all your encouragement and support this year. It's appreciated in ways you may never know. Many blessings for a bountiful 2010!

8 comments

Anonymous said...

Julee,

Thank you for posting this beautiful book marker and the link for "ClearBags"...OMG....Every card supply I could ever wish for is there! ... bags, boxes ...in every size!

Thanks as this is SO helpful to me to develop my craft and making a "professional" appearance!

CreativeMish said...

Oh no! I'm one of those hand typed labels! Great bookmark. I made a few for Christmas and wish I had some sleeves. I'll be ordering some next week :) Thanks for sharing

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous manly bookmark Julee....thanks for the past year, it has been wonderful, looking forward to 2010. so glad to read about all those orders!

Happy New Year to you and Mark!

enjoy *~*

Tanya said...

=( sorry, I'm one of those who is making the process slower for ya'll. I thank ya'll for your hard work and wonderful sale=) Have a wonderful New Year!

April Diva said...

Julee,

Phew! I placed my orders on 30 and 31 Dec, so hopefully the IT was working again then, otherwise you'd have had to type my address out 4 times!

Great manly bookmark.

Can't wait to play with my new Verve stamps when they arrive in the UK. But sob, some of the xmas ones had already sold out before I could buy.

Have a great 2010.

Becca said...

Julee...you have been on my faves list for over a year...I just adore your creativity....your cards are always so amazing.

Have a Happy New year and all the best for 2010.

Bela

Radha said...

Dearest Julee!!!
When I joined PCP I discovered you!
Right away I fell in love the way your work touches my heart!
The elegance it the word... they speak right to me...
I love love your stamps!
From swirls to all.
I did miss all the sales:(((
'Cause the swan is still on my list!
Okay the basic line is I adore you and your gorgeous work!!!
Happy new year!
Much much love Radha

SIMONE said...

I love your work. You have made some fantastic cards.