Happy Holidays

Happy Friday! Tonight's the night! Our release party kicks off at 9 PM Eastern on the party thread in our forum tonight (10/23). And today, the Divas are previewing the final two sets being released - O Christmas Tree and Frosty Flakes - over on the Verve Blog.



My sample for today uses O Christmas Tree and the final sketch in our October Release Week Challenges. You have until 6PM Eastern to get your entries in, so times a ticking! I stamped the poinsettia wreath in A Muse Black and colored with Copic markers. The Happy Holidays sentiment is stamped in the center, then I cut and sponged using Square Nestabilities. The paper is from the Oh Joy line by Cosmo Cricket. I embossed the cream panel with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder and added a red and gold bow.

Okay, I've got lots to do to prep for the release. I hope you have a fantastic day and I "see ya" tonight. And be sure to tune in tomorrow (Saturday, 10/24) for a special blog hop! Catch ya on the flip side!

21 comments

  1. This is so pretty Julee! This was my favorite sketch :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait for the new stuff....they are so amazing Julee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julee- beautiful card. I need to remember to sponge using my nesties, I love that look. C ya tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Fantastic image! I love the paper you've used too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julee - all your senak peek cards are jsut gorgeous!!! Loooking forward to tonights release!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic card! I love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you have release parties on Friday nights :) And I'm lucky because I'm on the west coast, so it's still early :) LOL Can't wait to see the full release and chat it up...I'll be a little late as I'm feeding my mom tonight :) Beautiful card, Julee :) So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked this sketch too - this card is wonderful! See you tonight! Can't wait!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous box and cards, Julee!! My Mom is a survivor...so I can see a Verve splurge coming soon. (I am LOVING all of the new release sets!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous box love all the pink great job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this poinsettia themed card Julie, great colours and a great new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your project is really nice, and I love that this is for a purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This set is amazing.... My mother is a 22 year survivor, way back before the surgeries were less destructable and less working solutions... Thank you for seeing a need and rising to the occassion of fighting this ugly animal called Breat Cancer.

    PS My local tiny little LSS owner Susan just got diagnosed and finished round 1 of the treatment, goes in for aggressive round 2 then on to radiation, after a complete removal of her left breast. It popped up, literally, 2 months after a "clean" mammogram...self check works!!!!

    Blessing to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colours on this card are gorgeous! Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to brighten my day with a comment! I love hearing from you.

Back to Top