Cupcake Affair Preview


Wow! Is it really already the day before the release? Those 12 days of sketches just flew right by! This is going to be pretty short because I have tons to do to finish the website before tonight.

Today's card uses Anni-VERVE-sary sketch #12 as well as a new set called Cupcake Affair. To see more cupcakey goodness, stroll on over to the Verve Blog today. I also used Artful Elegance for the scroll border and the sentiment. The punches for the cupcake image are the SU! 1.25", 1 3/8" and scallop punch. I added some Bazzill pearl brads down the side and some of the yummy 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain I can stop hoarding now that SU! brought it back into this fall's catalog! Hooray!

Okay, I hope you'll all join me tonight (Tuesday, August 12) on our SCS forum for the first EVER Verve Release party! The fun starts at 9PM Central (10 PM Eastern, 8 PM Mountain, 7 PM Pacific, 6 PM Alaska and 4 PM Hawaii-Aleutian. Hopefully I did my math right on those last two!)

6 comments

  1. OH I'm there for sure!!! LOVE this stamp set Julee! Think I know what I'm spending my Verve bucks on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card/set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEEEZ.....I totally MISSED these last three cards!! WHere have I been?? Oh yea....working, canning, sarah sick.....UGH!!

    I LOVE LOVE that cupcake!!

    squirrellyshirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julee I love this set, thanks for all the fun sketch's I had a blast these last 12 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for all those fun sketches. Even though I didn't get them all finished, I am still planning to play with them anyway. Sorry I missed out on all the fun last night, I bet it was a blast! Congratulations on the anniversary for VERVE! You guys are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! All the cards you made for the release party are AWESOME! I want to let you know I got my very first Verve stamps today (YAY!). I will play with them and post something after I appease my cat (see my latest blog entry for an explanation!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to brighten my day with a comment! I love hearing from you.

Back to Top